Here are my current blog ideas, I will delete them as they become real. If you have a suggestion for a blog for me, or want to write a guest blog, please let me know and I will add it.
My ideas so far:
- How lean cell based work helps with authentic waste reduction;
- standard work challenges in healthcare;
- multi-method’ and multilingual improvement, mixing it all together in practice
Responsive improvement: what can improvers learn from responsive regulation
- The Juran Trilogy, useful in a provider but how could it apply in a regulatory agency? What might be different?
- How can learning networks help improvement go faster?
And suggestions from others (thank you Adam, Ann and Emma):
- Waste reduction through improvement rather then cost improvement through grip.
- The majority of our spend is on staff the biggest opportunity for reduction in waste comes through harnessing creativity, ideas and willpower. I think this is often lost because its hard to quantify. Overburden imho is the biggest waste in the NHS
- How to establish investors for improvement rather than gaining buy-in. Clearly defining the two and challenging system transformation leaders to hold the mirror up. Where am I and where are we?